How many cooling methods do oil immersed power transformer have? And what is the Oil immersed power transformer Cooling methods Implementation Standard?
Cooling mode of Oil immersed Power Transformer
In the operation of oil-immersed power transformer, the heat of winding and iron core is transferred to oil first, and then to cooling medium through oil. The cooling methods of oil-immersed power transformer can be divided into the following types according to the capacity:
1. Natural Oil Circulation Natural Cooling (Oil-immersed Self-Cooling)
2. Natural Oil Circulation Air Cooling (Oil-immersed Air Cooling)
This cooling method adopts corrugated fin cooler wall or radiators. The PLC automatic Corrugated Radiator wall pressing machine using, insure the folded steel wall has a good precision. Together the using of automatic welding machine for Corrugated Fins Wall Seam Welding.
JTFY PLC Automatic Corrugated Fins Wall Welding Machine, is the best quality welding machine. Corrugated Fins height, Welding seam length can be set by PLC. Whole welding process is full automatic. Welded Fins Wall seam is smooth,quality is good.
3. Forced oil circulating water cooling
4. Forced Oil Circulation Air Cooling
Normal operating conditions of distribution transformers:
1. Household or outdoor not exceeding 1000 m above sea level
2. Maximum ambient temperature + 40 Maximum daily average temperature + 30.
3. Maximum annual average temperature + 20 C minimum temperature – 25 C
4. Transformers operating under special conditions can be provided according to user’s requirements.
Implementation Standard for Oil immersed Power Transformer
A, GB1094.1-2-1996, GB1094.3,.5-2003 power transformers;
B, GB/T6451-2008 three-phase oil-immersed power transformer technical parameters and requirements.
More information about JTFY Corrugated Fins Wall Making Machines,Please Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp/wechat:15195010186
Want to know more?(Marketing Title)